Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7196
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH'S RECOMMENDATION REGARDING SEAT BELTS.
To implement the Department of Public Health's recommendation to require persons to wear seat belts in all positions of a vehicle.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/04/2019 Avallone, Joy-Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 03/04/2019 Bolinsky, Mitch, Representative, 106th Assembly District-Connecticut General Assembly
- 03/04/2019 Bolinsky, Mitch, Representative, 106th Assembly District-Supplement
- 03/04/2019 CCHD
- 03/04/2019 CHA
- 03/04/2019 Department of Public Health
- 03/04/2019 ENA et al.
- 03/04/2019 Gavallos, John, Police Chief-Watertown
- 03/04/2019 Lapidus, Garry-CT Children s Medical Center
- 03/04/2019 McCarthy Vahey, Cristin, Representative, 133 Assembly District-Connecticut General Assembly
- 03/04/2019 National Transportation Safety Board
- 03/04/2019 NSC
- 03/04/2019 Peters, Julie, Executive Director-Brain Injury Alliance of CT
- 03/04/2019 Slatky, Alec, Director, Public and Government Affairs-AAA Northeast
- 03/04/2019 Violano, Pina-Yale New Haven Health System