Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7174
Session Year 2017
AN ACT ALLOWING CERTAIN HOSPITAL PERSONNEL TO ADMINISTER A SALINE FLUSH TO AN INTRAVENOUS LINE.
To allow certain unlicensed hospital personnel to flush a peripheral IV.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/13/2017 Brady, John, Executive Vice President -AFT Connecticut, AFL-CIO
- 03/13/2017 Buckley, Karen M., Vice President of Advocacy-Connecticut Hospital Association
- 03/13/2017 Charmel, Patrick, President and CEO-Griffin Hospital
- 03/13/2017 Connecticut Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses
- 03/13/2017 Connecticut Nurses’ Association
- 03/13/2017 D'Agostino, RN, Ashley, Critical Care Staff Nurse-Griffin Hospital
- 03/13/2017 Valente, RN, Edward, Critical Care Nurse Manager-Griffin Hospital