Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7161
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ESTABLISHING FINISH LINE GRANTS.
To allow undergraduate students at public institutions of higher education to finish earning their degrees without student loans.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 02/28/2019 B., Anthony
- 02/28/2019 Bonina, Bryan R., President-Congress of CT Community Colleges
- 02/28/2019 Bortolleto, Camila, Campaign Manager-CT Students for a Dream
- 02/28/2019 Bortolleto, Carolina, Co-Founder-CT Students for a Dream
- 02/28/2019 Clavijo, Najely
- 02/28/2019 Fuerst, Nathan, V.P. for Enrollment Planning - Management-University of Connecticut
- 02/28/2019 Hills, Samantha J., Policy Analyst-CAHS
- 02/28/2019 Schliphack, Brennan, Student
- 02/28/2019 Widness, Jennifer, President-The CT Conference of Independent Colleges