Substitute for H.B. No. 7159
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ADDRESSING OPIOID USE.
To implement the Governor's budget recommendations.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 03/12/2019 American Council of Life Insurers
- 03/12/2019 Andrews, Rebecca, MD-UCONN Health Opioid Task Force
- 03/12/2019 CT Hospital Association
- 03/12/2019 Delphin-Rittmon, Miriam E., Ph.D-Dept. of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- 03/12/2019 Duenas, Richard, Dr.-CT Chiro Association, Inc.
- 03/12/2019 Hakim-Zargar, Mariam, M.D., MPH-CT Orthopaedic Society
- 03/12/2019 Lamont, Ned, Governor-State of Connecticut
- 03/12/2019 Marconi, Rudy, First Selectman-Town of Ridgefield-In Support
- 03/12/2019 McKeown, Zachary, Legislative Associate-CCM
- 03/12/2019 McKeown, Zachary, Legislative Associate-The Connecticut Conference of Municipalities-In Support
- 03/12/2019 McKeown, Zachary, Legislative Associate-The Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/12/2019 Overland, Keith, Dr.-American Chiropractic Association
- 03/12/2019 Pino, Raul, Commissioner-DPH
- 03/12/2019 Santiago, Joanne, Dr.-CT Chiro Association, Inc.
- 03/12/2019 Seagull, Michelle, Commissioner-Department of Consumer Protection
- 03/12/2019 Solla, Michael, Co-president-Student CT Chiropractic Association
- 03/12/2019 State of CT Insurance Department
- 03/12/2019 Tinker, Nathan, Chief Executive-CT Pharmacists Association
- 03/12/2019 Veltri, Vicky, Executive Director-Office of Health Strategy