Raised H.B. No. 7156
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING ACCESS TO STUDENT RECORDS FOR CERTAIN UNACCOMPANIED YOUTHS.
To permit unaccompanied students who are homeless to have access to their student records.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/01/2017 Conway, Carissa, Director -Women and Families Center
- 03/01/2017 Garcia, Natalie
- 03/01/2017 Haley, Mary Ann , Deputy Director-CT Coalition to End Homelessness
- 03/01/2017 Julianelle, Patricia , Director of Program Advancement and Legal Affairs-SchoolHouse Connection
- 03/01/2017 Marie, Liz
- 03/01/2017 Rossomando, Ray, Research and Policy Specialist-CEA
- 03/01/2017 Sharp, Cheryl , Deputy Director -CHRO
- 03/01/2017 Violante, StaceyCenter for Children's Advocacy