Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7146
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING INTIMIDATION ON ACCOUNT OF OCCUPATION AS A PUBLIC SAFETY EMPLOYEE.
To include, within the offense of intimidation based on bigotry or bias, the act of a person intimidating or harassing another person because such other person is a police officer, a firefighter, an advanced emergency medical technician, an emergency medical responder, an emergency medical technician, a paramedic or a correction officer.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/07/2019 Dillion, Kevin A., Executive Director-Connecticut Airport Authority
- 03/07/2019 Klarides, Themis, State Representative
- 03/07/2019 Klarides-Ditria, Nicole, State Representative
- 03/07/2019 Loiz, Michael, Director of EMS-911-Town of Stratford
- 03/07/2019 McGuire, David, Executive Director-ACLU-CT
- 03/07/2019 Puorro, Derek, Chairman-Public Safety Council AFSCME
- 03/07/2019 Shea, Bob-POACT
- 03/07/2019 State of Connecticut Judicial Branch