Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7146
Session Year 2017
AN ACT REQUIRING A CRIMINAL CONVICTION FOR CERTAIN OFFENSES BEFORE ASSETS SEIZED IN A LAWFUL ARREST OR LAWFUL SEARCH MAY BE FORFEITED IN A CIVIL PROCEEDING.
To require a criminal conviction for certain offenses before assets seized in a lawful arrest or lawful search may be forfeited to the state in civil proceeding.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/02/2017 Bates, Suzanne, Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 03/02/2017 Connecticut Judicial Branch
- 03/02/2017 Gordon, Subira, Executive Director-Commission on Equity and Opportunity
- 03/02/2017 McGuire, David , Executive Director-American Civil Liberties Union
- 03/02/2017 Oyanadel, Werner, Senior Commission Analyst-Commission on Equity and Opportunity
- 03/02/2017 State of CT Division of Criminal Justice