Raised H.B. No. 7120
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE CLOSING OF INSTITUTIONS OR CAMPUSES WITHIN THE CONNECTICUT STATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES.
To require the Board of Regents for Higher Education to establish a plan, receive public comment and seek the approval of the General Assembly prior to closing any institutions or campuses within the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 02/21/2019 Adair, Stephen, Ph.D. Professor of Sociology-Central Connecticut State University
- 02/21/2019 Adiletta, Joseph M., Vice President-QVCC Foundation
- 02/21/2019 Aime, Lois D.
- 02/21/2019 Bonina, Bryan R., President-Congress of CT Community Colleges
- 02/21/2019 Cibes, Bill, Chancellor Emeritus-Connecticut State University System
- 02/21/2019 Coan, Francis M., Ph.D., Professor of History-Tunxis Community College
- 02/21/2019 Cox, Mary Anne B.-Connecticut Community College Roundtable
- 02/21/2019 Doninger, Lauren, Dr., LPC, LADC, Professor-Gateway Community College
- 02/21/2019 Garrity, Bill, RN, President-UHP, AFT Local 3837
- 02/21/2019 Herron, Kathy, Professor-Capitol Community College
- 02/21/2019 Khan-Bureau, Diba-Three Rivers Community College
- 02/21/2019 LaVoie, Charlene, Community Lawyer
- 02/21/2019 Mazloum, Mahmoud, Student-Norwalk Community College
- 02/21/2019 McNamara, John
- 02/21/2019 Ojakian, Mark, President-Connecticut State Colleges - Universities
- 02/21/2019 Partridge, Jeff
- 02/21/2019 Quintero, Juan Ruiz, Student-Norwalk Community College
- 02/21/2019 Russo, Teresa, MS, LPC, Professor of Psychology-Gateway Community College
- 02/21/2019 Sesanker 2, Colena, Dr.
- 02/21/2019 Sesanker, Colena, Dr.
- 02/21/2019 Sullivan, Patrick, Professor of English-Manchester Community College
- 02/21/2019 Van Dermark, Lisa -Elle-, Professor of HIstory-Asnuntuck Community College
- 02/21/2019 Yiamouyiannis, Carmen, Professor-Capital Community College