Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7102
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING SENIOR CENTERS.
To authorize multipurpose senior centers and a working group to help coordinate senior center planning, development and services.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2019 Bennett, Jennifer, Coordinator-Avon Senior Center
- 02/19/2019 Hernandez, Steven, Executive Director-CT Commission on Women, Children and Seniors
- 02/19/2019 McKeown, Zachary, Legislative Associate-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/19/2019 Porter, Amy, Commissioner-Dept of Rehabilitation Services
- 02/19/2019 Rossi, Tamath, Director-Senior Services, Southbury
- 02/19/2019 Saada, Amy, Director-Cromwell Senior and Human Services
- 02/19/2019 Senior Centers Directors of Southwestern CT
- 02/19/2019 Stone, Dianne, Co-chair-Senior Center Task Force
- 02/19/2019 Task Force to Study Senior Centers-Final Report - February 6, 2018