Raised H.B. No. 7072
Session Year 2019
AN ACT INCREASING FUNDING FOR ELDERLY NUTRITION SERVICES.
To increase funding for meals on wheels in the Connecticut home-care program for the elderly by ten per cent from fiscal 2018 rates.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2019 Allen, Marie, Executive Director-Southwest CT Agency on Aging
- 02/19/2019 Chiarella, Gariann, Director of Nutrition Services-Community Renewal Team
- 02/19/2019 Connecticut Dept. of Social Services
- 02/19/2019 Harkrader, Erin-LifeBridge Community Services
- 02/19/2019 LaBonte, Lisa, Director-Meals of Wheels of Western CT
- 02/19/2019 Minglone, Stan, Executive Director-The Estuary Council of Seniors
- 02/19/2019 Morelli, Mag, President-LeadingAge, Connecticut
- 02/19/2019 Quinn, Peaches, President-CT Coalition on Aging
- 02/19/2019 Sekorski, Joel-CT Assoc of Nutrition and Aging Service Providers
- 02/19/2019 Sutcliffe, Steve, Director of Food Services-CW Resources, Inc.
- 02/19/2019 Theroux, Eugene, Director of Nutrition Services-Thames Council for Community Action