Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7067
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING HOUSING AUTHORITY JURISDICTION.
To allow a housing authority to expand its jurisdiction to include certain high and very high opportunity areas, as determined by the Department of Housing.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/14/2019 Dubois-Walton, Karen, Executive Director-New Haven Housing Authority
- 02/14/2019 Ghio, Sean, Policy Director-Partnership for Strong Communities
- 02/14/2019 Haberlandt, Peter-Open Communities Alliance
- 02/14/2019 Martin, Carol J., Executive Director-Housing Authority of Fairfield and Wesport
- 02/14/2019 McKeown, Zachary, Legislative Associate-CT Conference of Municipalities
- 02/14/2019 Podolsky, Raphael L., Public Policy Advocate-CT Legal Services
- 02/14/2019 Tufo, Vincent, Chief Executive Officer-Charter Oak Communities