Proposed H.B. No. 7029
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING A REVIEW OF FEDERAL HOUSING PROGRAMS TO ASSIST PEOPLE EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS.
To require the Department of Housing to conduct a state-wide review of how federal housing programs can be fully utilized to assist people experiencing homelessness with the goal of ending homelessness in Connecticut.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/14/2019 Barnofski, Nicole, Chief Program Officer-New Reach
- 02/14/2019 Capone, Kara, Director of Grants and Development-Norwalk Housing Authority
- 02/14/2019 Cho, Richard, CEO-The CT Coalition to End Homelessness
- 02/14/2019 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project, Inc.
- 02/14/2019 Ghio, Sean, Policy Director-Partnership for Strong Communities
- 02/14/2019 Journey Home
- 02/14/2019 Morgan, Matt, Exective Director-Journey Home
- 02/14/2019 Rich, David, Executive Director-Supportive Housing Works
- 02/14/2019 Staples, Christi, Director-New England Corp. for Supportive Housing
- 02/14/2019 Tufo, Vincent, Chief Executive Officer-Charter Oak Communities
- 02/14/2019 Zall, Catherine, Executive Director-New London Homeless Hospitality Center