Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 7027
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION.
To require the Board of Regents for Higher Education to study issues relating to manufacturing and technology in the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 02/05/2019 Connecticut Manfactuers Collaborative
- 02/05/2019 Downes, David, Program Manager-CT Association for Adult - Continuing Education
- 02/05/2019 Duncan, Nora, State Director-AARP CT
- 02/05/2019 DuPont, Richard, Director of Community-Campus Relations AMTC-Housatonic Community College
- 02/05/2019 Fedus, Donna, Gerontologis - Founder-Borrow My Glasses, LLC
- 02/05/2019 Hernandez, Steven, Executive Director-Commission on Women, Children - Seniors
- 02/05/2019 Volin, John, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs-University of Connecticut