H.B. No. 6957
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING ACCESSIBILITY EQUIPMENT TO ASSIST PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN CERTAIN STATE BUILDINGS.
To require installation of certain accessibility equipment to assist persons with disabilities in newly constructed or renovated state-owned buildings and buildings leased to the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/14/2019 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project INC.
- 02/14/2019 Geballe, Josh, Commisssioner Designee-Department of Administrative Services
- 02/14/2019 Jacovino, Shannon, Director of Advocacy-The Arc Connecticut
- 02/14/2019 Marshall, Melissa, J.D. Coordinator-CT Cross Disability Lifespan Alliance
- 02/14/2019 McClure, Shelagh, Vice Chair-Connecticut Council on Developmental Disabilities