H.B. No. 6935
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE RIGHT OF A PUBLIC EMPLOYEE TO JOIN OR SUPPORT A UNION.
To provide guidelines for public employers regarding the rights of employees to join or remain members of a union.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/14/2019 Brakeman, Beverley, Director-Region 9A UAW-Various
- 02/21/2019 Fortier, Paul, Vice President-SEIU 1199 NE-Various
- 02/21/2019 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Coucil of Small Towns-The Right to support a union
- 02/21/2019 Giungi, Daniel, Senior Legislative Associate-CCM
- 02/21/2019 McLellan, Ron, President-International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers-Wage Theft and Debarment
- 02/21/2019 Savelkoul, Stuart, Chief of Staff-AFT
- 02/21/2019 Shepard, Scott, P-R Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy