Substitute for H.B. No. 6929
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ALLOWING CERTAIN STATE AND MUNICIPAL WORKERS AND FIRST RESPONDERS TO FILE WORKERS' COMPENSATION CLAIMS FOR INJURIES SUSTAINED WHILE TRAVELING TO AND FROM WORK.
To protect certain workers and first responders by allowing them to file workers' compensation claims for injuries sustained while traveling to and from work.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/26/2019 Anderson, Brian, Legislative Coordinator-Council 4 AFSCME-Worker s Comp for Injuries Sustained During Travel
- 02/26/2019 Avallone, Joy, General Counsel-Insurance Association of Connecticut -IAC--Worker s Comp for Injuries Sustained During Travel
- 02/26/2019 Dillon, Kevin, Exec. Director-CT Airport Authority-Worker s Comp for Injurues Sustained during travel
- 02/26/2019 Giungi, Daniel, Senior Legislative Associate-CCM-Cover Dive Teams and SAR Dog Teams -Workers Comp
- 02/26/2019 Hart, Rick, Director, Legislative Affairs-Uniformed Professional Firefighters Association-Various