Proposed H.B. No. 6926
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING PUBLIC EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATIVES WITH CERTAIN EMPLOYEE-RELATED INFORMATION.
To provide more timely and accurate employee data.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/14/2019 Brakeman, Beverley, Director-Region 9A UAW-Various
- 02/21/2019 Barr, Jody, Executive Director-Council 4 AFSCME-Require Public Employers Provide Exclusive Reps
- 02/21/2019 Brady, John, Exec. Vice President-AFT-CIO
- 02/21/2019 Dillon, Kevin, Executive Director-Connecticut Airport Authority-Require Public Employers Provide Exclusive Reps
- 02/21/2019 Fortier, Paul, Vice President-SEIU
- 02/21/2019 Giungi, Daniel, Senior Legislative Associate-CCM
- 02/21/2019 Leake, Jeff
- 02/21/2019 McLellan, Ron, President-International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers-Wage Theft and Debarment