H.B. No. 6914
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING A MINIMUM WORKWEEK FOR PERSONS PERFORMING JANITORIAL OR BUILDING MAINTENANCE SERVICES.
To institute a minimum workweek of thirty hours for individuals who perform janitorial or building maintenance services.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/16/2017 AJ, Pastor, Senior Pastor-Urban Refuge Church
- 02/16/2017 Anderson, Matt , State Security Officer-32BJ SEIU
- 02/16/2017 Anderson,Stephen, President-CSEA SEIU Local 2001
- 02/16/2017 Bernandez, Alberto, Assistant Supervisor-SEIU 32 BJ
- 02/16/2017 Diamond, Michael, Owner-Affineco LLC and The BSCAI
- 02/16/2017 Duque, Martha, Member and couthouse cleaner-SEIU
- 02/16/2017 Farrell, Lindsay , State Director-Connecticut Working Families Organization
- 02/16/2017 Gebreselassie, Tsedeye, Senior Staff Attorney-National Employment Law Project
- 02/16/2017 Giungi, Daniel, Senior Legislative Associate-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/16/2017 Gjede, Eric, Counsel-CBIA
- 02/16/2017 Gorley, SamanthaConnecticut Women's Education and Legal Fund
- 02/16/2017 Pelletier, Lori, President-CT AFL CIO
- 02/16/2017 Quickmire, Cheri, Executive Director-Connecticut Common Cause
- 02/16/2017 Reese, Renae, Executive Director-The Connecticut Center for a New Economy
- 02/16/2017 Swan, Tom, Executive Director-Connecticut Citizen Action Group
- 02/16/2017 Tercyak, Peter, Representative -State of Connecticut
- 02/16/2017 Wilkinson, Thomas , President and Owner-Advantage Maintenance, Inc.
- 02/16/2017 Zimmerman, Stacy SEIU CT State Council