Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6899
Session Year 2015
AN ACT EXPANDING GUARDIANSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHILDREN AND IMPLEMENTING PROVISIONS OF THE FEDERAL PREVENTING SEX TRAFFICKING AND STRENGTHENING FAMILIES ACT.
To expand guardianship opportunities for children in foster care by permitting subsidized guardianship for fictive kin and to make conforming changes to comply with the requirements of the federal Preventing Sex Trafficking and Strengthening Families Act.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 03/03/2015 Christine Rapillo, Office of Chief Public Defender
- 03/03/2015 Dave Woods, Center for Children's Advocacy
- 03/03/2015 Department of Children and Families
- 03/03/2015 Michele Mudrick, CT Conference United Church of Christ
- 03/03/2015 Sarah Eagan, Office of the Child Advocate
- 03/03/2015 Stephen Ment, CT Judicial Branch