Substitute for H.B. No. 6890
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING A STUDY OF THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION'S PROPOSED REGULATIONS REGARDING SEXUAL MISCONDUCT UNDER TITLE IX OF THE ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION ACT OF 1972.
To establish a task force to study the impact on students in the state of proposed federal changes to Title IX of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1972.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 02/14/2019 Andrews, Liza, Director of Public Policy - Communications-CCADV
- 02/14/2019 Granato, Madeline, Policy Manager-CT Women s Educational - Legal Fund
- 02/14/2019 Mendelsohn, Stephen
- 02/14/2019 Nolan, Lucy, Director of Policy - Public Relations-CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 02/14/2019 Valois, Margaret-SAVE Stop Abusive - Violent Environments
- 02/14/2019 Widness, Jennifer, President-The CT Conference of Independent Colleges
- 02/14/2019 Yale University