Substitute for H.B. No. 6887
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A TASK FORCE TO STUDY WORK-BASED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES IN INDUSTRIES WITH A HIRING NEED IN THE STATE.
To establish a task force to identify high-growth, high-demand jobs and analyze the implementation and creation of partnerships that provide apprenticeship opportunities for such jobs.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 03/05/2019 Gordon, Subira, Executive Director-ConnCAN
- 03/05/2019 Krechevsky, David, Director of Public Policy-Waterbury Regional Chamber
- 03/05/2019 Leavy, Ed, President-State Vocational Federation of Teachers
- 03/05/2019 Luciano, Sal, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 03/05/2019 Marimon, Shannon, Executive Director-Connecticut Council for Education Reform
- 03/05/2019 Miller, Patricia Billie, State Representative, 145th District-Connecticut General Assembly
- 03/05/2019 Raicik, Lynn, Assoc. Dir. of Education - Workforce Development-Connecticut Center for Advanced Techonology, Inc.
- 03/05/2019 Rakebrand, Michelle, Assistant Counsel-CBIA