Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6875
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING CRIMINAL RECORDS AND EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS.
To prevent employers from requiring individuals to disclose on an employment application any convictions for a nonviolent misdemeanor that have occurred more than five years prior, to prevent employers from requiring individuals to disclose any criminal history until the employer has determined whether the individual is otherwise qualified for the position and to give aggrieved individuals a cause of action in Superior Court.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 03/05/2015 Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- 03/05/2015 Eric Gjede-CBIA
- 03/05/2015 Kevin Dillon, Connecticut Airport Authority
- 03/05/2015 Mag Morelli-Leading Age Connecticut
- 03/05/2015 National Federation of Independent Business
- 03/05/2015 Stephen Ment-State of Ct-Judicial Branch
- 03/05/2015 Tanya Hughes-Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities