Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6750
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DISCLOSURE OF ARREST RECORDS DURING A PENDING PROSECUTION UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT.
To reverse the recent Connecticut Supreme Court decision in Commissioner of Public Safety v. FOIC which concluded that law enforcement agencies' disclosure obligations under the Freedom of Information Act during pending prosecutions are governed only by section 1-215 of the general statutes.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/13/2015 Besthoff, Len NBC CT
- 02/13/2015 BOD CT Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists
- 02/13/2015 CBA
- 02/13/2015 Fitzgerald, Paul Chief CT Police Chief Assc
- 02/13/2015 Kane, Kevin Chief States Atty DCJ
- 02/13/2015 Murphy, Colleen Exec Dir Freedom of Information Commission
- 02/13/2015 Smith, James A CCFOI
- 02/13/2015 Sullo Tuccitto, Michelle NH Register
- 02/17/2015 McGuire. David ACLU