H.B. No. 6684
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE MATURITY DATE FOR CERTAIN MUNICIPAL BONDS.
To assist urban municipalities by allowing municipalities to issue refunding and new bonds for maximum terms of thirty years.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 02/22/2017 Barnes, Benjamin, Secretary-Office of Policy Management
- 02/22/2017 Bronin, Luke , Mayor -City Of Hartford
- 02/22/2017 Hamzy, Donna , Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/22/2017 Nappier, Denise, State Treasurer-Office of the State Treasurer
- 02/22/2017 Stewart, Erin E., Mayor-City Of New Britain