Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6678
Session Year 2009
AN ACT CONCERNING REVISIONS TO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH LICENSING STATUTES.
To make various changes concerning licensing requirements applicable to health care professionals and institutions.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/16/2009 Barbara Wood
- 03/16/2009 Carolyn Reid, Administrator, Masonicare Partners Home Health and Hospice
- 03/16/2009 Cathleen A Alex and Nancy McMachon, CT Academy of Audiology
- 03/16/2009 CT Dept. of Higher Education (NON-SPEAKING)
- 03/16/2009 CT Hospital Assoc. (NON-SPEAKING)
- 03/16/2009 Dr. ARnold Goldman, et.al., CT Veterinary Medical Assoc.
- 03/16/2009 Dr. H. Wayne Carver, Chief Medical Examiner
- 03/16/2009 James Parker, MN, Emergency Room Physician, Medical Director, Critcal Care Transport Team, CT Children's Medical Center (NON-SPEAKING)
- 03/16/2009 Jennifer Filippone, Dept. of Public Health
- 03/16/2009 Joyce P. Mascena, Glastonbury Town Clerk, and Patricia Strauss, Westport Town Clerk (NON-SPEAKING)
- 03/16/2009 Kevin Wood
- 03/16/2009 Kimberly Skehan, Vice President, Clinical and REgulatory Services, CT Assoc. for Home Care and Hospice
- 03/16/2009 Nicole I Granadoes, Legislative Chair, CT Funeral Directors Assoc. Inc.
- 03/16/2009 Pat Tadel, National Patient Care Administrator for VITAS
- 03/16/2009 Patrick E Killeen, CT Academy of Physicians Assistants
- 03/16/2009 Samuel W Olmstead, Associate Director of Utilities, Yale University
- 03/16/2009 The Permanent Commission on the Status of Women (NON-SPEAKING)
- 03/16/2009 Thomas Halaszynski, MD President, CT State Society of Anesthesiologists
- 03/16/2009 Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital (NON-SPEAKING)