Raised H.B. No. 6670
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING A MANDATORY MINIMUM SENTENCE FOR INJURY OR RISK OF INJURY OF A CHILD.
To protect children by creating a mandatory sentence of thirty consecutive days of imprisonment for injury or risk of injury to a child.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/31/2021 CCDLA
- 03/31/2021 Del Prete-Sullivan, Deborah, Legal Counsel Director-Office of Chief Public Defender
- 03/31/2021 Keays, Aileen
- 03/31/2021 McConney - Moore, Kelly, Interim Senior Policy Councel-ACLU
- 03/31/2021 McGuire, BA, JD, Andre-RAA
- 03/31/2021 Osmun, Andrew-RAA
- 03/31/2021 Wasserman, Jason-RAA