Substitute for H.B. No. 6666
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING THE PROMPT PAYMENT OF CONTRACTORS.
To exempt parties of certain commercial and state set-aside construction contracts from statutory prompt payment provisions if they explicitly agree to different payment terms in a written construction contract, and to shorten the time periods for required payment of general contractors and subcontractors on both public and private construction contracts from thirty days to twenty-five days, in certain cases.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/27/2019 Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- 02/27/2019 Dillon, Kevin, Executive Director-Connecticut Airport Authority
- 02/27/2019 Hall, Representative Joshua
- 02/27/2019 Little-Greer, Jennifer-Minority Construction Council
- 02/28/2019 Dillon, Kevin, Executive Director-Connecticut Airport Authority