Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6665
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING THE REMOVAL OF RESTRICTIONS ON OWNERSHIP OR OCCUPANCY OF REAL PROPERTY BASED ON RACE AND ELIMINATION OF THE RACE DESIGNATION ON MARRIAGE LICENSES.
To prohibit restrictive covenants based on race, to provide a process to remove such covenants from instruments recorded on the land records in this state and to eliminate the race designation on marriage licenses.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/31/2021 CHRO
- 03/31/2021 McClain, Kim K.V., Chapter Executive Director-CAI-Ct
- 03/31/2021 Ritter, Matthew, Speaker of The House-CT House of Representatives
- 03/31/2021 Rojas, Jason, House Majority Leader-CT House of Representatives
- 03/31/2021 Schander, Deborah, State Liberian-CT State Library
- 03/31/2021 Ware, David
- 03/31/2021 Wilson, Tracey, Town Historian-Town of West Hartford
- 03/31/2021 Yarbrough, J., Stacey, North Haven Town Clerk-CTCA