H.B. No. 6663
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING POLICE MISCONDUCT.
To establish accountability for police officers by creating consequences when police officers use excessive force.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/21/2017 AFSCME Council 4
- 02/21/2017 Anderson, Stephen , President-CSEA SEIU Local 2001
- 02/21/2017 Bhatt, Alok, Policy Analyst-Connecticut Commission on Equity and Opportunity
- 02/21/2017 Cangiano, Vincent
- 02/21/2017 Clausen, Michael
- 02/21/2017 Fernandez, Jorge
- 02/21/2017 Gregg, Marchand
- 02/21/2017 McGuire, David, Executive Director-American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut
- 02/21/2017 Shea, Patti, Attorney-Police Officers Association of Connecticut
- 02/21/2017 Terlecki, Glenn, President-Connecticut Police and Fire Union