H.B. No. 6646
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ESTABLISHING AN ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE BANK.
To utilize the Green Bank model for environmental infrastructure, including water and solid waste management, recycling, climate resiliency and natural resource conservation.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/18/2019 C., Lorie
- 03/18/2019 Carbone, Al, Manager State Government Relati-Avangrid UIL
- 03/18/2019 Chunis, John
- 03/18/2019 Cogle, Colin R.
- 03/18/2019 Connecticut Green Bank
- 03/18/2019 Dube, Kathryn, Director Legislative - Membership Services-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/18/2019 Dykes, Katherine, Commissioner-Department of Energy and Environmental
- 03/18/2019 Gara, Elizabeth-Connecticut Water Works Association
- 03/18/2019 Hammerling, Eric, Executive Director-Connecticut Forest - Park Association
- 03/18/2019 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/18/2019 Hurlburt, Bryan, Executive Director-CT Farm Bureau Association
- 03/18/2019 Murphy, Colleen, Executive Director General Counse-CT Freedom of Information Commission
- 03/18/2019 Pace, Vincent, Associate General Counsel, Eversource Energy
- 03/18/2019 Perras, Jim, Chief Executive Officer-Home Builders and Remodelers Association of CT
- 03/18/2019 Pino, Raul, Commissioner-CT Department of Public Health
- 03/18/2019 Shepard, Scott, Policy - Research Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 03/18/2019 Szymanski, Paul