Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6635
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING TEMPORARY FAMILY ASSISTANCE.
To extend the time limit for temporary family assistance to sixty months, exempt benefits received during the COVID-19 public health emergency from the time limit, eliminate the penalties for families with children born after enrollment in the program and ensure benefits are adequate to meet the cost of living for beneficiaries.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 03/25/2021 Duran, Myra-If When How
- 03/25/2021 Floyd, Ife-Center on Budget and policy Priorities
- 03/25/2021 Fraser, Elizabeth, Policy Director-CAHS
- 03/25/2021 Gifford, Deidre, Commissioner-Department of Social Services
- 03/25/2021 Hall-Faul, Madri
- 03/25/2021 The Center for Law and Social Policy
- 03/25/2021 Tomczak, Stephen-NASW CT Chapter
- 03/25/2021 Weir, Alison