Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6633
Session Year 2021
AN ACT RESTRUCTURING UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE BENEFITS AND IMPROVING FUND SOLVENCY.
To restructure unemployment insurance benefits and improve fund solvency.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 03/17/2021 Abrahamson, Kristen, Executive Vice President-Mechanical Contractors Association of Ct. -MCAC--Oppose
- 03/17/2021 Dach, Jonny, Policy Director-Office of Governor Lamont - State of Connecticut-Support
- 03/17/2021 Gjede, Eric, VP of Government Affairs-Connecticut Business - Industry Association -CBIA-Oppose
- 03/17/2021 Luciano, Sal, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 03/17/2021 McGoldrick, Mark, Chairman-HCAOA Connecticut-Oppose
- 03/17/2021 National Federation of Independent Business -NFIB--Oppose
- 03/17/2021 Thompson, Michael, Executive Director-Associated Sheet Metal - Roofing Contractors of Ct. -ASMRCC--Oppose