Proposed H.B. No. 6620
Session Year 2017
AN ACT REQUIRING THAT INSURERS OFFER ADDITIONAL COVERAGE TO INSUREDS AND PROSPECTIVE INSUREDS.
To require insurers to offer coverage for costs incurred in bringing a residential dwelling into compliance with any applicable code or regulation following renovation, addition or alteration of such dwelling and inform each insured or prospective insured that such coverage is available.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/16/2017 Cooper, Alison, Regional Vice President, Northeast Region-American Insurance Association
- 02/16/2017 Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 02/16/2017 Paolino, Cate, Director-National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- 02/16/2017 PCI- Property Casualty Insurers Association of America
- 02/16/2017 State of Connecticut