Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6615
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING SAFE DRINKING WATER.
To require (1) water companies to provide drinking water to consumers in the event of a water main break or loss of system pressure; (2) small community water systems to prepare capacity implementation plans; and (3) bottlers to test approved water sources for unregulated contaminants and report such results to the department.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/17/2021 Connecticut Department of Public Health
- 03/17/2021 Connecticut Water Company
- 03/17/2021 Gara, Elizabeth-Connecticut Water Works Association
- 03/17/2021 McHorney, Alison K., Legislative Intern-Save the Sound
- 03/17/2021 South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority
- 03/17/2021 Walsh, John, P.E., Vice President-Operations - Utility Innovation, Aquarion Water Company