Raised H.B. No. 6606
Session Year 2011
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DETERMINATION OF THE RESIDENCE OF INCARCERATED PERSONS FOR PURPOSES OF LEGISLATIVE DISTRICTING.
To provide for the adjustment of population data so as to count incarcerated persons as residents of their last town of residence rather than as residents of the town in which the correctional facility is located.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/21/2011 Amy Meek
- 03/21/2011 Dale Ho, Assistant Counsel, Political Participation Group, NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, Inc.
- 03/21/2011 David McGuire, Staff Attorney, ACLU-CT
- 03/21/2011 Denise Merrill, Secretary of the State of Connecticut
- 03/21/2011 Frank Sykes, Legislative Analyst, African-American Affairs Commission
- 03/21/2011 Julia Knight
- 03/21/2011 Liz Dupont-Diehl
- 03/21/2011 Matthew Smith and Meghan McCormack
- 03/21/2011 Peter Wagner, Executive Director, Prison Policy Initiative
- 03/21/2011 Representative Charlie L. Stallworth
- 03/21/2011 Senator Marin M. Looney
- 03/21/2011 Susan Pease, Ph.D., Dean of Arts and Sciences, CCSU, Board Member, Common Cause in Connecticut
- 03/21/2011 Timothy Slocum