H.B. No. 6603
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING A STUDY OF CERTAIN TENANTS OF STATE-FUNDED PUBLIC HOUSING PROJECTS.
To ensure adequate and safe state-assisted housing for the elderly and younger persons with disabilities.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/07/2017 Giordano, Danielle, Public Policy Director-National Alliance on Mental Illness Connecticut
- 02/07/2017 Hernandez, Steven, Executive Director-Connecticut Commission on Women, Children, and Seniors
- 02/07/2017 Kirschner, Greg, Legal Director-Connecticut Fair Housing Center
- 02/07/2017 Klein, Evonne, Commissioner-Department of Housing
- 02/07/2017 Podolsky, Raphael, Public Policy Advocate-Connecticut Legal Services
- 02/07/2017 Sokolnicki, Gail, Resident-Seymour