Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6600
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING SMOKE DETECTION AND WARNING EQUIPMENT, THE STATE FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE SAFETY CODES, THE CODE TRAINING AND EDUCATION BOARD OF CONTROL, TEMPORARY FIRE MARSHALS, CERTAIN FIRE REPORTS AND SMALL WATER HEATERS.
To require the owner of real property to disclose the existence of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors at the beginning of a residential disclosure report.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/09/2021 Connecticut Realtors-Support with Amendment
- 03/09/2021 CT Fire Marshals-Maryland Realtors Assoc. Phamplet
- 03/09/2021 Home Builders - Remodelers Assoc. of CT-Support with Amendment
- 03/09/2021 State by state Smoke Alarms-CT Fire Marshalls Assoc,
- 03/09/2021 Summers, Walter, Legislative Representative-CT Fire Mashals Association-Oppose