Raised H.B. No. 6596
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING MANAGER SALARIES AND OCCUPATIONAL LICENSING REGULATION.
To require a study of manager salaries and to require that the refusal, suspension or revocation of certain licenses, registrations or certificates required for certain occupations not be automatic based on conviction of a felony, but only felonies reasonably related to the holder's ability to perform work safely and competently.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 03/11/2021 CHRO
- 03/11/2021 CT Department of Public Health
- 03/11/2021 CT Judicial Branch
- 03/11/2021 Gjede, Eric, Vice President of Govt Affairs-CBIA
- 03/11/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, Interim Senior Policy Counsel-ACLU-CT
- 03/11/2021 Nugent, Monika, President-Managerial - Exempt Employees United
- 03/11/2021 Postl, Kelsey