Proposed H.B. No. 6562
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING MUNICIPAL PLANS OF CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT TO INCLUDE CERTAIN PROVISIONS.
To require planning commissions to include in plans of conservation and development provisions for multifamily housing and the promotion of housing choice and economic diversity in consideration of the state's housing needs in order for municipalities to be eligible for discretionary state funding.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/06/2019 Boggs, Erin, Esq.-Open Communities Alliance-AA To Reorganize the Zoning Enabling
- 03/06/2019 Carroccia, Donna, Advocacy Manager-CT Conference of Municipalites -CCM--AA Requiring Municipal Plans
- 03/06/2019 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns-AA Requiring Municipal Plans
- 03/06/2019 Ghio, Sean, Policy Director-Partnership for Strong Communities-AA Requiring Municipal Plans
- 03/06/2019 Kenney, Catherine-AA Requiring Plans Of Conservation And...
- 03/06/2019 Piscitelli, Michael, President-CCAPA-AA Requiring Municipal Plans