Raised H.B. No. 6547
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING A WORKING GROUP REGARDING THE PROTECTION AND PRESERVATION OF HISTORIC PROPERTIES.
To require the Commissioner of Economic and Community Development to convene a working group to develop a plan to support and facilitate historic preservation efforts by municipalities, historical societies and other nonprofit entities.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/05/2021 Bryant, Robert, President-Norwalk Preservation Trust
- 03/05/2021 Falvey, Mary, President-CT Preservation Action-Preservation of historic Prop
- 03/05/2021 Guszkowski, John, President-CCAPA
- 03/05/2021 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy-CCM
- 03/05/2021 Leham, David, Commissioner, Gov. Eco. Advisor-Working Groups Support
- 03/05/2021 McMahon, Patrick, CEO-CT Main Street Center
- 03/05/2021 Montanaro, Jane, Executive Director-Preservation Connecticut
- 03/05/2021 Perras, Jim, CEO-Homebuilders - Remodelers Association of CT-6546 Oppose, 6547 Support, 970 Support