Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6512
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING CONSUMER PROTECTIONS FOR SPORTS WAGERING.
To provide certain protections to consumers who engage in sports wagering, if such wagering is authorized.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/02/2021 Armstrong, John, Member-Coalition Against Gambling Expansion In CT-Pro
- 03/02/2021 Eskin, Neal, Senior Associate Athletic Director-University of Connecticut-Pro and Con
- 03/02/2021 Formica, Paul, Senator-State of CT, Senate-Pro
- 03/02/2021 Goode, Diana, Executive Director-Connecticut Council On Problem Gambling-Support with changes
- 03/02/2021 Medical Students-UCONN School of Medicine
- 03/02/2021 Simmelkjaer, II, Robert T., Chairperson-CT Lottery