Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6506
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING THE PROCEDURES OF THE OFFICE OF THE CLAIMS COMMISSIONER.
To revise procedures of the Office of the Claims Commissioner, including authorizing claimants to file a certificate of merit for claims seeking permission to sue the state, allowing the Office of the Claims Commissioner to grant permission to sue the state without a hearing under certain circumstances and providing that certain claims that have not been disposed of within a specified time be deemed to have been granted permission to sue the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/26/2021 Andujar, Mayce
- 03/26/2021 Bourn, Esq., Jennifer, Chief of Legal Services-Div. of Public Defender Services
- 03/26/2021 Cirillo, Diana
- 03/26/2021 Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- 03/26/2021 Department of Correction
- 03/26/2021 Jacobs, Allie
- 03/26/2021 Parenteau, Jacques, J.
- 03/26/2021 Stone, Christopher, District Counsel-The Metropolitan District
- 03/26/2021 Tong, William-Attorney General -Office of the Attorney General