Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6505
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING COURT OPERATIONS.
To: (1) Make various changes to statutes that facilitate the continuation of ongoing court processes without requiring a person to appear in court; (2) update terminology relating to "juvenile residential centers"; (3) update provisions relating to the adoption of judicial rules; (4) make changes to statutes affecting the taking of oaths and the ability of a person to designate others to act on his or her behalf; (5) improve efficiencies with respect to various court processes; and (6) make conforming and technical changes to various statutes.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/15/2021 Albis, Michael, A., Hon.-Judicial Branch
- 03/15/2021 Albis, Michael, Judge-CT Superior Court
- 03/15/2021 Andrews, Liza, Director Public Policy -Comm-CCADV
- 03/15/2021 Birney, Colleen-Council 4 AFSCME Local 749
- 03/15/2021 Board of Pardons - Paroles
- 03/15/2021 Carcova, Lorraine-CT Legal Services
- 03/15/2021 Cuda, Alex
- 03/15/2021 Gray, Jeryl
- 03/15/2021 Mannix, Christine-CCRA
- 03/15/2021 Pierre,Esq., Natasha, M., State Victim Advocate-Office of State Victim Advocate
- 03/15/2021 Robinson, Richard, Chief Justice-State of CT Judicial Branch
- 03/15/2021 Streit-Kefalas, Beverly, Probate Court Administrator-Office of the Probate Court Administrator
- 03/15/2021 Torres, Mayce-
- 03/15/2021 Wexler, Esq., Regina, M.-Litchfield County Bar Assoc.
- 03/26/2021 Casini, Colleen