Raised H.B. No. 6490
Session Year 2011
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A PROCEDURE FOR RELIEF FROM CERTAIN FEDERAL FIREARMS PROHIBITIONS.
To provide a process for a person prohibited from possessing or receiving firearms under federal law on account of such person's mental or developmental disabilities to be granted relief from that prohibition.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/23/2011 Colonel Danny R. Stebbins, Acting Commissioner, Department of Public Safety
- 03/23/2011 Deborah J. Fuller, State of Connecticut Judicial Branch, External Affairs Division
- 03/23/2011 Jeff Clark
- 03/23/2011 Mike Lawlor, Under Secretary, Criminal Justice Policy and Planning Divison, Office of Policy and Management
- 03/23/2011 Patricia Rehmer, MSN
- 03/23/2011 Paul J. Knierim, Probate Court Administrator
- 03/23/2011 Paul Segnatelli
- 03/23/2011 Robert T. Crook, Director, Coalition of Connecticut Sportsmen
- 03/23/2011 Salvatore Messina