Raised H.B. No. 6489
Session Year 2011
AN ACT REQUIRING DNA TESTING OF PERSONS ARRESTED FOR THE COMMISSION OF A SERIOUS FELONY.
To increase the ability of law enforcement agencies to identify perpetrators of crimes by requiring persons arrested for serious felony offenses to submit to the taking of a DNA sample.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/09/2011 Andrew Schneider, Executive Director of ACLU of Connecticut
- 03/09/2011 Brian Carlow, Deputy Chief Public Defender, Office of Chief Public Defender
- 03/09/2011 Connecticut Confrence of Municipalities
- 03/09/2011 Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- 03/09/2011 David R. Cameron
- 03/09/2011 Department of Public Safety
- 03/09/2011 Division of Criminal Justice, Kevin Kane
- 03/09/2011 Jayann Sepich
- 03/09/2011 Representative Frank N. Nicastro, Sr.
- 03/09/2011 Senator Robert J. Kane
- 03/09/2011 Stephen N. Ment, State of Connecticut Judicial Branch, External Affairs Division