Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6475
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING PUBLIC ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS.
To allow employees to sue employers on behalf of the state after having waived their personal rights to sue by signing forced arbitration agreements.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 03/04/2021 Baran, Hugh, Senior Staff Attorney-National Employment Law Project
- 03/04/2021 Gjede, Eric, Vice President of Govt Affairs-CBIA
- 03/04/2021 Hughes, Tanya, Executive Director-CHRO
- 03/04/2021 Judicial Branch of Connecticut
- 03/04/2021 Luciano, Sal, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 03/04/2021 Moreno, Carlos, State Director-Connecticut Working Families Org.
- 03/04/2021 NFIB
- 03/11/2021 Kennedy, Steve, President-UConn Law, People s Parity Project