Substitute for H.B. No. 6461
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION.
To update and reform unemployment compensation and ensure that the Unemployment Trust Fund remains solvent in future years.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/21/2017 Bergeron, Gary, President-Connecticut Trailers, Inc.
- 02/21/2017 Collins, Marshall, Attorney-Danbury, Milford, and Northwest CT Chamber of Commerce
- 02/21/2017 Ethier, Bill , Chief Executive Officer-Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Connecitcut, INC.
- 02/21/2017 Garten, Susan, Attorney-Greater Hartford Legal Aid, Inc.
- 02/21/2017 Gjede, Eric, Counsel-Connecticut Business and Industry Association
- 02/21/2017 Horvath, Joe, Assistant Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 02/21/2017 Jackson, Scott, Commissioner-Connecticut Department of Labor
- 02/21/2017 National Employment Law Project
- 02/21/2017 National Federation of Independent Business
- 02/21/2017 Pelletier, Lori , President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 02/21/2017 Ritucci, Diane, President and CEO-Workers' Compensation Trust