Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6436
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ESTABLISHING THE OPEN CHOICE VOUCHERS PILOT PROGRAM.
To establish a pilot program to enable certain families participating in the interdistrict public school attendance program to move to the town where their children attend school.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/18/2021 Ghio, Sean-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Hughes, Tanya, Executive Director-Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Jackson, Robert-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Jordan, Kristina-Educational Equity
- 02/18/2021 Kemple, Erin-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Lemar, Anika-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Podolsky, Raphael-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Rodriguez, Mariania-Open Choice Voucher
- 02/18/2021 Rojas, Jason, Majority Leader-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Rossomando, Ray-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Stewart, Christie-Housing