H.B. No. 6429
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING A GRANT-IN-AID PROGRAM FOR MUNICIPALITIES COMBATING GYPSY MOTH AND EMERALD ASH BORER INFESTATIONS.
To assist municipalities with the costs associated with tree removal and suppression programs resulting from gypsy moth and emerald ash borer infestations.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2019 O-Hara, Patrick
- 03/18/2019 Ackert, Tim, Representative-CT House of Representatives
- 03/18/2019 Berardino, James, Lobbyist and Marketing Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/18/2019 Blaymore Paterson, Amy, Executive Director-Connecticut Land Conservation Council
- 03/18/2019 Dykes, Katherine, Commissioner-Department of Energy and Environmental
- 03/18/2019 Hammerling, Eric, Executive Director-Connecticut Forest - Park Association
- 03/18/2019 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/18/2019 LIPPKE, CHRISTOPHER, FIRST SELECTMAN,-CANTERBURY
- 03/18/2019 McCaw, Melissa, Secretary-Office of Policy and Management
- 03/18/2019 Neaton, Philip, President-Connecticut Environmental Council
- 03/18/2019 Stolfi Collins, Valerie, Executive Director-Connecticut Recreation - Parks Association