Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6426
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS BY THE CONNECTICUT AIRPORT AUTHORITY REGARDING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AND METEOROLOGICAL EVALUATION TOWERS.
To (1) require the Connecticut Airport Authority and the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection to enter into a contract for security services at Bradley International Airport, and (2) establish safety standards for meteorological evaluation towers.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2021 Bosworth, Wyatt, Assistant Counsel-CBIA-Pro with amendments
- 02/19/2021 Dillon, Kevin, Executive Director-Connecticut Airport Authority-Pro
- 02/19/2021 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Council of Small Towns-Pro
- 02/19/2021 Hayden, James, First Selectman-East Granby-Proposed amendment
- 02/19/2021 Hugabonne, Jeff, Chair-CT State Emergency Communications Committee-Request
- 02/19/2021 Judicial Branch, State of Connecticut, N-A-N-A-Needs clarification
- 02/19/2021 Novak, George, President and CEO-National Air Carrier Association-Pro
- 02/19/2021 Ryan, Michael, President-CT Broadcasters Association-Request
- 02/19/2021 Williams, Sean, VP State and Local Government Affairs-Airlines for America-Pro